Please Join Us!
When: November 2, 2017
Where: Lakeview Community Association 6100 34 St. SW
Doors & Refreshments: 7:00pm
In addition to the Agenda below you can expect:
Poetry performance by Naturalist Audrey Lane Cockett
Findings of initial results of our SW Ring Road Impact Study of the Beaver Pond presented by Naturalist Cassiano.
- 7:30 pm Call to Order (doors open at 7.00pm)
- Appointment of Recording Secretary
- Appointment of Patricia Prevey to record Meeting Minutes
- Approval of 2016 AGM Minutes
- Approval of 2017 AGM Agenda
- President’s Report (Paul Finkleman)
- Executive Director’s Report (Sarah Nevill)
- Treasurers Report (Heather Sheppard)
- Presentation of the audited accounts for 2016/2017
- Nominations for Board of Directors*
- Nominations from the floor
- Approval of new Board of Directors.
- Additional Business Presented
- Closing Remarks
- Meeting adjournment
*Current Directors: Paul Finkleman, President; Heather Sheppard, Treasurer; Pat Prevey, Secretary; Gary Haerle, Education Director; Rosemarie Foley, Nominations Director; Lindal Heppner; Susan Ryan; Yves Dansereau, Jeromy Farkas